Who We Serve
The Department of Rehabilitation serves patients with impairments and disabilities in the areas of:
- swallowing and cognition;
The impairments may result from:
These patients’ medical needs may range from simple to very complex, or may be chronic in nature.
Issues of endurance and safety, psychosocial, vocational and recreational needs are also addressed. Our rehabilitation team includes the patient and family members working together to restore the patient his or her community.
State of the art facilities and treatment approaches combined with highly qualified and experienced therapists maximize performance and outcomes.
These treatment approaches may include:
- VitalStim therapy to address swallowing deficits
We pride ourselves in providing:
- highly qualified and experienced therapists
- state-of -the-art equipment and modalities
- your recovery and meeting your expectation by allowing your active participation in your treatment plan
1450 W. Main St.
Newark, Ohio 43055